Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must not use our site.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright © 2018 One Van Ltd
- (a) We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property right in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved
3. License to use website
3.1 You may:
- (a) View pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) Download pages from our website for caching in a browser;
- (c) Print pages from our website;
- (d) Stream audio files from our website; and
- (e) Use our services by means of a web browser
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our site or save any such material to your computer
3.3 You may only use our website for you own personal and business purposes, and you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) Show any material from our website in public;
- (d) Exploit material from our website for commercial purpose; or
- (e) Redistribute material from our website
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not;
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- (e) Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- (f) Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g) Use data collected for our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected for our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities
4.3 You must ensure that all the information your supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Enquiries and leads
5.1 Our website includes an enquiry form that you can use to request information about or quotations in respect of local services offering the transportation of personal, or business items to different locations across the United Kingdom.
5.2 We may supply the information that you provide through the enquiry form to local removals companies or man and van drivers (referred in section 5 as “suppliers”).
5.3 Telephone and email enquiries that you make using details published on our website will be directed or passed to a supplier.
5.4 We will earn a fee in respect on each lead that we provide to a supplier.
5.5 You acknowledge that:
- (a) we do not vet suppliers
- (b) we do not check, audit, monitor or control: the identity, credit worthiness or bona fides or suppliers, the security or supplier websites, or the accuracy of the information published by suppliers
- (c) we are not party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services entered into between you and a removals company or supplier; and
- (d) our website contains information provided by suppliers, and we do not check, audit or monitor the accuracy of that information;
and accordingly we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or damage arising out of any of any use of a supplier website, any information provided by a supplier, any offer made by a supplier, or any contract with a supplier.
5.6 we are not responsible for the enforcement of any obligations arising of a contract between you and any third party, and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
5.7 The provisions of this Section 5 are subject to section 13.1.
6. Registration and accounts
6.1 To be eligible for an account on our website under this Section 6, you must be a resident or situated in the United Kingdom.
6.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing submitting the account registration form.
6.3 You must not allow any other person to you your account to access the website.
6.4 You must notify us in writing or by email immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
6.5 You must not use any other persons account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
7. User login details
7.1 you will be asked to choose a user ID and password
7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in section 10; you must not use your account or user IUD for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity of our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
8.1 We may:
- (a) suspend your account;
- (b) cancel your account; and/or
- (c) edit your account details,
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
8.2 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
9. Your content: license
9.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-video material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
9.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
9.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under section 9.2.
9.4 You grand to us the right to bring and action for infringement of the rights licensed under section 9.2.
9.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
9.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website
9.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, of if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content.
10. Your content: rules
10.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
10.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, normal right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach or racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive, or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist or of contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss of damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person